WATCH AT 480p FOR BEST QUALITY!
Step by Step tips on how to wash a Curly/Wavy or Brazilian Body Wave wig or 3/4 wig. I Also show you how to keep bring back waves in your Brazilian Body Wave Hair. This wig is Brazilian Body Wave Hair and a silk base closure from Aliexpress from Queen Weave Beauty was used to make this wig.
In order to wash your wig successfully you will need:
1) Wide tooth Comb to detangle the hair
2) Towel to soak up excess water after washing the hair
3) A Wig Head so your wig can dry properly without any tangles and all the strands are naturally drying in a downward motion.I purchased mine at a local beauty supply store but here is a link:
4) A wig holder so you can lock your wig head on a table while your wig is drying. I used the “Pro Holder” I purchased mine at a local beauty supply store but here is a link:
5) A liquid base leave in Conditioner. You don’t want to weigh your wig down so its best to use a liquid base leave in conditioner.I used Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave in Conditioner:
6) Hair Clips (2-4) If you have a parting in your wig its best to use hair clips once the hair is washed in order to lay the hair flat at the parting. That way you don’t have to stress on trying to lay the hair flat once its dry.
I hope these tips are useful and please watch the full video to get more information.
The link to the Vendor from where I purchased the hair:
Brazilian Body Wave Hair
Washing a Curly Weave
Washing a Curly Wig
Washing a Wig
Taking care of Brazilian Body Wave Hair
How to restore waves after washing Brazilian Body wave hair
Queen Weave Beauty
Low Manipulation Hairstyle
Washing Long Hair
Washing Wavy Hair
Bring my wig back to life