Hey Ladies, I get so many questions about the products I use on my weaves/wigs and how I maintain them, so I thought I would share a few of my secrets 🙂 Leave any questions below and enjoy! x
Business & hair enquiries email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle parting full wig w/ Virgin Peruvian Straight
1x 18 Inch Lace Closure
2x 20 inches
2x 22 inches
L’oreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo (Superdrugs)
L’oreal Elive Fibrology Masque (Superdrugs)
John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray (Superdrugs)
Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo Mega Instant (Superdrugs)
L’oreal Elvive Colour Protect Masque (Superdrugs)
Hair Expertise Argan Oil (Superdrugs)
Garnier Ultimate Blend Sleek Perfector Oil (Superdrugs)
John Frieda Frizz Ease Original 6 Effects Serum (Superdrugs)
Moroccanoil Oil Treatment (moroccanoil.com)
John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Miracle Treatment (Superdrugs)
John Frieda Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray (Superdrugs)
TRESemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray (Superdrugs)
L’oreal Elnett Supreme Hold (Superdrugs)
Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil (local hair shop/BSS)
Crème of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Hair Gel (local hair shop/BSS)
Top tips for flawless wigs/weaves!
1) Try and make your weaves into wigs! This will avoid cutting of the wefts, tangling whilst you sleep and oil/grease from your scalp seeping onto the weft. You can take it off at night and maintain style for longer. Email me at email@example.com so I can hook you up! 😉
2) Invest in your products! Don’t just buy the cheapest products; buy what works! Always be willing to try out new things (when you can) in order to find your favourite products and discover the best products for your weaves/wigs.
3) Always try to air dry your weaves/wigs. As with natural hair too much heat will dry out the hair and make it harder to maintain. Air drying = softer sleeker hair!
4) Avoid overdosing on products.Only use the necessary amount; too much product results in greasy, heavy weaves. This makes maintenance harder and will ruin your flawless look.
5) Be sure to get the correct braiding pattern for your wigs. Messy braids will not do your wigs/weaves any justice and will ruin your flawless look.
Hair from St Claire’s
Wig made by yours truly 😉 Chrissy Bales x
Stay connected with me on:
Background Music by A.M – “Imaka”
Soundcloud – Am1on1
Instagram – Ahamdimcernest