Here’s a quick guide to get you started on makeup essentials for guys. But if you’re a girl, you can follow this guide, too! You do you!
A like, comment, and share would be much appreciated! Would love you forever if you subscribe to my channel! 🙌
~Sorry for the awkwardness. It’s my first time on camera 😉~
• iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer – available at iWhite Korea counters in malls and drugstores (PHP 170 for 50ml; PHP 20 for 6ml sachet)
• Céleteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer – available at Céleteque counters in malls and drugstores (PHP115.00 for 50ml)
• L’Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation in 106 and 105 – I got mine from (PHP 890)
• Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream – (Prices vary per online store. Missha physical stores also available in malls, but products are priced higher.)
• Snoe Beso Balm – (PHP 199)
Disclaimer: Tips and recommendations are based on personal experience, unless stated otherwise. They may or may not work for you. Full disclosure; I have oily, acne-prone, and textured skin.
For business inquiries (or literally if you just need someone to talk to): email@example.com
Stay updated with my pettiness and rants!
• Crimson Fly
• AhDah – Cephelopod by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
#makeup #men #beauty #malemakeup #mensmakeup #menbeauty #male #guy #newyoutuber #philippines #oilyskin #acne #guide #tips #beginner #manila #skincare #howto #meninbeauty #filipino #guymakeup