My name is Venus and I’m a total makeup and beauty freak and if you feel the same about beauty and makeup then welcome to my YouTube family ! Let’s grow together… 🙂
For Business Inquiries/Collaborations – firstname.lastname@example.org
#professionalmakeup #officemakeup #makeupforworkingwomen #corporatemakeup #stepbystepmakeup #longlastingmakeup
Hi my Lovebugs. Today’s video is a makeup for tutorial for working women. You must ideally wear soft subtle and matte makeup to office which makes you look put up well together and polished. I’ve also shared some tips and tricks in this video. If you like my efforts then please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE. Hope you enjoyed watching it and it was helpful to you in any way.
1. NY Bae Primer –
2. L.A. Colors Truly MATTE Foundation; Shade – Golden Beige –
3. Manna Kadar Glo Illuminator (Got this in my FabBag)
4. Wet n Wild Concealer; Shade – Medium Tawny –
5. Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette; Shade – Dulche de leche –
6. Nykaa Sealed with a Kiss Lip Palette; Shade – Bare Crush –
7. Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Oil Control Fixing Spray –
8. Miss Claire Eyebrow Pencil; Shade – 02 Dark Brown –
9. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal; Shade – Classic Brown –
10. Maybelline Hypercurl Volum Express Mascara (Washable) –
11. Maybelline Color Show Lipstick; Shade – Choco Latte 313 –
1. Puna Store Miracle Complexion Sponge –
1. Puna Store Premium Quality Makeup Brush 15 Piece Set –
2. PAC Dense Concealer Brush – 219 –
3. Puna Store 4 Piece Foundation Brush Set – %AE-Foundation-Makeup-Black-Gold/dp/B075W778TQ/ref=sr_1_18_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1520347868&sr=8-18-spons&keywords=generic+4+brush+set&psc=1
Watch my other Videos here-
CELEBRITY INSPIRED MAKEUP TUTORIALS:
MAKEUP TECHNIQUES AND PRODUCTS FOR BEGINNERS:
I hope you enjoyed watching this video, if yes then don’t forget to hit the like and subscribe button for more such videos.
Hope to see you soon.
Thank you for stopping by.
You can follow me on my social media as well and it’s all listed below:
Instagram – vklove
Disclaimer – This is not a sponsored video, unless otherwise stated. Some of the above links are affiliate, however they do not cost you anything extra. All the views expressed are my own. Thanks for supporting.
Music- YouTube Music Library
Copyright:-Everything you see on this video was created by me (Venus Kumar) unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any photos or content without first asking permission at email@example.com