We all know how tempting it is to spend money in the hope of becoming a beach goddess.
Tanning lotions, beauty salons and personal trainers all benefit from our desire to wow onlookers as we pass them by on the sandy shores.
Many designers are making the most of this by taking swimwear to the next level, with some two-piece costumes setting you back as much as £455.
But you could save yourself a fortune this summer by going for these bargains, and what’s better, no one will be able to tell the difference!
See for yourself if you can spot a designer from a deal in this swimwear selection, answers at the bottom.
1. Which is Caroline Constas at £455 and which is H&M at £23.98?
2. Norma Kamali £350 or Figleaves £48?
3. Heidi Klein £195 or H&M £12.98?
4. Melissa Odabash £204 or Calzedonia £60?
5. Heidi Klein £200 or H&M £24.98?
6. Agent Provocateur £195 or New Look £25.99?
7. Rixo £140 or New Look £23.98?
8. Iris & Ink £60 or River Island £32?
9. Melissa Odabash £198 or New Look £14.98?
10. Pucci £360 or River Island £25?
11. Melissa Odabash £198 or Calzedonia £53?
1. Caroline Constas in on the left
2. Norma Kamali is on the left
3. Heidi Klein is on the right
4. Melissa Odabash is on the right
5. Heidi Klein is on the right
6. Agent Provocateur is on the right
7. Rixo is on the right
8. Iris & Ink is on the left
9. Melissa Odabash is on the right
10. Pucci is on the right
11. Melissa Odabash is on the right