New videos every Tuesdays & Thursdays! 🙂
Please subscribe! Let’s be YouTube friends!
5 Makeup Tips and Tricks
1. Apply your concealer with your ring finger (weakest finger) to avoid loosening the skin around your eyes which may cause wrinkles (faster!)
2. Make your eye shadows last longer by wetting your eye shadow brush before dipping brush in eye shadow. Wet eye shadow will stick better and wont slide off as much.
3. Always apply your foundation with a sponge or a brush. Don’t use your fingers. Your fingers can contain dirt, germs and bacteria which may cause breakouts!
4. Add concealer after you apply your foundation to avoid a cake face look.
5. Get a wide awake brighter look by adding shimmer eye shadow in the inner corners of your eyes. This makes a huge difference.
Hope this was helpful!
Thanks for watching!
Any video requests? Just let me know in the comments! 🙂
This is my 83rd video!!!
On my 100th video! My hubby will do my makeup!!!
Enter this BACK TO SCHOOL GIVEAWAY (open):
I HAVE A VLOG CHANNEL!!!!
My vlog channel: MyLifeAsBlanca ❤
Comment “Bananas” if you’re reading this LOL 🙂
FOLLOW ME! 🙂
***For serious business inquiries only***
Camera I use: Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Editing: Final Cut Pro
Lighting: LimoStudio Lighting Kit
Watch my lighting kit unboxing video + small review:
This video is not sponsored.