1.To perfect your complexion, use a warm pink color on your lips. distracts people’s eyes from blemishes and other imperfections.
2.Hot water and then cool, dry air creates rough skin. To lock in moisture after the shower, pat yourself dry, and use a thick buttery lotion
3.To show off your top lashline without super fake party looking lashes, apply a strip of false lashes meant for your lower lashes. They come shorter than normal top falsies, so they’ll thicken your lashline without elongating it too much.
4. Make sure you keep your eyes open while applying liquid eyeliner if not your line will look uneven. start by drawing three dashes, one on the corner, one in the middle, and one on the inside corner of your eye. Then go back and connect the dashes for a perfect smooth line.
5.If you ever wax at home, use tooth numbing cream in the area your going to wax about 30 into your minutes before waxing. It numbs the skin, so you wont be in so much pain.
6.When your covering up blemishes & imperfections, select a color for what you’re covering up. Like orange tinted concealers hide blueish undereye circles.
A green concealer hides the redness of a pimple.
7.Want super-smooth, juicy lips? Usea rich eye cream on your lips! Make sure it says it’s a “hydrating” formula, not “firming”. Firming can dry it out worse.
8.WATER WATER WATER! Water make ssoft clear healthy skin, soft shiney thick hair, helps your urinary tract and so much more!
9. If your mascra is less than 3 months old and its already drying out, u can revive it by running the tube under really hot water for 1 minute.
10. Skip coffee, wake up in a new way, apply a few drops of a citrus scent essential oil on the floor of your shower, once the water steams up the room will smell amazing and wake u up in a fresher way.
11. bored of ur bold red lipstick? dont toss it, scrap off half a pea size amount and add a dime size clear gloss. turn it into a shear lip stain
12. use a hair dryer on ur eyelash curler for a few seconds and then use it to curl ur lashes. Much cheaper than a heated eyelash curler!
Much more tips where that came from! stay tuned!